At North Wales Beds we are committed to protecting your privacy.
We comply with the European Union Data Protection requirements and handle all data in accordance with its guidelines.
How do we use personal information?
- To respond to your request or enquiry
- To process, fulfil and service your order
- To contact you directly either by email, phone or post
- To perform any contract, we have with you ref (terms and conditions)
- For internal record keeping
- For compliance with legal and regulatory obligations
- Your information will not be passed on to third parties in the UK or abroad, for sales or direct marketing purposes
We may need to provide aggregate statistics about our customers, Sales, product information, traffic patterns, and related site information.
This will include no personally identifying information.
Your information may be needed to be passed on to the relevant manufacturer in the event of a product complaint.
This information may be required to be passed to a regulatory authority (FIRA)
Information will also need to be given if a direct manufacturer delivery is required. This may mean the use of third party couriers.
We will never pass on your information to individuals or companies who do not require access to it.
Debit or Credit Card
Your card details are sent to our payment provider Global Payments, this will validate and process your payment.
Your data is also shared with Global Iris our Gateway services for fraud screening.
Interest Free Transactions
This is passed on to our provider Hitachi Personal Finance.
They require: Name and Address, email and telephone number, employment details, financial details, payment details (Direct Debit)
- We do not store payment information
- To serve web traffic to you and store order information we use web hosting provider Free Virtual Server
- Only order information is stored
Customers who purchase in store
This data is stored in paper files in a safe and secure manner.
This data is kept securely for the relevant legal length of time, normally seven years.
This could be through third party associates who would use web banner advertisements on behalf of North Wales Beds.
View, Remove, or Change your Data
You can view, remove or change any data that we store about you, you can request this at any time.
We aim to respond to all requests within 14 days, this will be Free of Charge.
You can make a request via email, telephone 0800 056 0734 or write to: North Wales Beds Ltd, Mold Road, Gwersyllt, Wrexham, North Wales, LL11 4AF.
There are always risks with providing personal data whether in person, over the telephone or online.
No system of technology is completely safe.
North Wales Beds Ltd will endeavour to minimise these risks of unauthorised access to personal data re encryption, and retaining safe storage.
We may update relevant information from time to time.